COVID -19 Policy Statement
Baldoyle Hall Management is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our staff and a safe learning environment for all our classes and offices. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. Baldoyle Hall Management and all class teachers and office occupants are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus. We will:
- continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our staff, office and hall users.
- provide up to date information to our our staff, office and hall users on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
- display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques
- agree with our staff, office and hall users who is easily identifiable to carry out the role outlined in this plan in relation to summer provision
- inform all staff, office and hall users of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
- adapt the building to facilitate physical distancing as appropriate in line with the public health guidance and direction of the Government
- keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
- ensure staff, office and hall users engage with the induction / familiarisation briefing provided by the Department of Education
- implement the agreed procedures to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at this facility
- provide instructions for staff, office and hall users to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during school time
- implement cleaning in line with Department of Education advice
All staff, office and hall users will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions.
This can be done through the Baldoyle Hall Management team.